Rosemont makes it easy to stay active and socially engaged, with daily programming ranging from concerts to acting classes, from meditation and tai chi to dinner parties on the grand veranda. With more than 30 groups, clubs and classes, Rosemont residents are free to follow their passions, explore new horizons and delight in the freedom to discover the best that life has to offer.
Living independently and staying healthy — these are such simple goals, yet so vitally important to all of us. Located on the historic Main Line area of suburban Philadelphia, this community for people 62 and better offers a combination of unique attributes to provide a tremendously invigorating and supportive environment for every resident:
- The estate itself, with splendid spaces and gardens that fill each day with beauty and inspiration
- The cuisine, prepared from scratch in our kitchens by talented chefs using produce grown on local farms
- Our experienced and dedicated team, which fosters such a deep sense of love and family
- Our smart, independent and good-hearted residents, who have created a true community where friendship and privacy go hand in hand
- Our beautiful Rosemont neighborhood, secluded and serene, which provides such a gracious experience of Main Line retirement living.
Together, these singular assets provide a uniquely energizing setting for independent people 62 and better, who bring joyful vitality into our clubs, classes and trips, strengthening friendships while energizing mind, body and spirit. We offer our residents a host of on-site services to help them feel their best.
- Wellness center
- Fitness center and personal trainer
- Wellness nurses to help you monitor your fitness
- Around-the-clock team for medical emergencies
- Emergency call system in each residence
- Home care
- Dental care, audiology and podiatry
- Speech, physical and occupational therapies