Services & Amenities
As we introduce you to a host of wonderful services and amenities — from a library to community gardens and even a grand ballroom — keep in mind that living on a great estate may be the greatest luxury of all.
- Beautiful, private apartment homes, cottages and personal care residences with plenty of storage
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation service
- Trips to the theater and orchestra
- Mansion available for resident events
- Guest accommodations
- Banking and convenience store
- Beauty and barbershop
- Smoke detection, alarm and sprinkler systems
- 24-hour security
- A certified wildlife preserve on 10 acres of elegant gardens and woods
- A grand veranda overlooking the gardens
- Outdoor flower, herb and vegetable gardens
- Fitness area and wellness center
- Inspiring arts, crafts and woodworking opportunities
- Spiritual enrichment
- Year-round concerts, speakers and educational programs
- Library with thousands of books and periodicals, staffed by knowledgeable librarians
- A nine-foot billiard table fit for a mansion
- A grand piano in our majestic living room
- A quiet and beautiful neighborhood, perfect for a morning or evening stroll
- We offer three delicious meals daily, prepared fresh in our own kitchens by talented chefs, with fresh ingredients from local farms and fresh ideas from our Resident Dining Committee.
- Many Rosemont apartments and all of our cottages feature well-equipped kitchens. Additionally, each floor has its own fully equipped community kitchen with a dining table where you can delight your guests.
- Residents can experience leisurely meals with friends, without having to shop, cook or clean up.
- Take-out and dining delivery are available.
- Private dining or catering for special occasions is available (and the mansion is available for resident events).
Do you have a hankering for a certain dish? Share the recipe with the chefs, and they’ll satisfy your craving.