How to Become a Rosemont Resident
For many Rosemont residents, the single biggest decision is acknowledging that true independence begins when you free yourself from daily responsibilities and future worry. What our residents discover is that a beautiful, active and supportive community like Rosemont provides peace of mind — not only to them, but also to their families.
Easy Steps to Make Rosemont Your Home
- Make your reservation. Once you’ve decided to become a Rosemont resident, you can reserve your desired apartment with a deposit and fill out an application.
- Meet the team. We’ll review your application, which includes basic and financial information. The next step is to meet with a member of our Health Center team, who will get to know you, and find out how Rosemont can be the best fit for you.
- Sign the Residency Agreement. We’ll sit down together and go over the new resident forms and residency contract, and schedule your date to move in.
- Get help to move in. Rosemont can recommend moving specialists that make the transition smooth and stress free and we’ll provide you with an easy checklist to get started.
- Enjoy! Once you have your keys in hand and settle into your new residence, you’ll be able to enjoy all that our community has to offer.